Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little
Comparing processors is an efficient way of narrowing down your computer choices and pinpointing the PC that is right for you.
In order to compare processors, follow these steps.
- Learn the difference between Processor Brands
- Intel processors are best for general consumer and business use. They are the most reliable.
- Intel line of processors:
- Core Family: Most reliable. Most Highly recommended processors ( Core i3, Core i5, Core i7)
- Xenon Family: For servers and businesses
- Atom Family: For cheap netbooks
- AMD processors are best for gamer laptops and are generally very poor on consumerlaptops.
- AMD Line of Processors
- VISION Series: For general PCs; Home use
- Opteron Series: For business needs
- FirePro Series: For gaming/business needs
- Radeon Series: For hard-core gaming
6. Learn about Clock Speed: the higher the clock speed, the faster the processor
7. Learn about Cores: the more cores in a processor, the more performance you will get. Thus, given the same clock speed, a dual-core processor is slower than a quad-core.
8. Learn about Hyper-threading: allows several processing threads to each core… processors with Hyper-threating are the most efficient and fast
Posted in How To, Tutorial
- Tagged Advanced Micro Devices, Apple, Clock rate, How To, Hyper-threading, Intel, Intel Core, Microsoft, Multi-core processor, Opteron, PCs, Personal computer, Processor, Tutorial
MW3 has frequently touted its consistent soild frame per second experience. Running at a standard 60fps on both PC and console, it is easy to see why its passionate fans( others and yours truly) have made fun of the 30fps PC version of Battlefield 3, MW3’s only rival.
Like this article, check out other great MW3 articles…
What to Expect at E3 with MW3 MW3 First Impression! Stunning!!!
Still the solid Mw3 which previewed at Xbox E3 conference, has some work cut out for it. It has the immense pressure of following the BlackOps success and pleasing it’s millions of gamer fans worldwide. MW3 ‘s approach on the PC should turn a few hard-core Battlefield gamers into loyal MW3 fans. Apart from the obvious, MW3 actually has quite a bit in common with Battlefield3, but in the frames per second discussion, they have fallen short with only 30 fps for Battlefield3 PC.
Bottom line: PC gamers should be overjoyed that MW3 development team have not forgotten them in their awesome graphic Mw3 experience- why would a gamer pay the same price for an inferior PC game?
If you liked this article, click the Stars near the title to rate!
If you liked this article , check out other great MW3 and Xbox Articles
What to Expect at E3 with MW3Why Xbox Maintains its Lead over PS3 and Wii
MW3 First Impression! Stunning!!!MW3 Special Ops Mode
Posted in Consoles, Microsoft, MW3, Xbox 360
- Tagged Battlefield, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, Consoles, Electronic Arts, Games, Microsoft, MW3, PCs, software, Video Games, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360