In an effort to remain relevant to consumers, Microsoft has once again announced plans to add 11 Microsoft retail stores across shopping malls and outlets in the U.S.
- The Village at Corte Madera, Calif.
- Christiana Mall in Newark, Dela.
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Fla.
- The Shops at Prudential Center in Boston, Mass.
- The Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem, N.H.
- Walt Whitman Shops in Huntington Station, N.Y.
- The Westchester in White Plains, N.Y.
- Kenwood Towne Centre in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto, Canada
- The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City in Arlington, Va.
The stores are being strategically constructed a couple of blocks or even right in front Apple stores. Microsoft is going all in—inaugurating with free concerts and at huge venues… Below, a Microsoft store in White Plains, NY at the luxurious Winchester Mall.
The first 1000 or so visitors to a Microsoft store in Orlando will get a free ticket to a Flo Rida concert…
nearly all stores launch with free concerts from the likes of Ceelo Green, Flo Rida, and Blake Shelton.