In Windows, the Godmode hack allows you to control your computer from within a folder. The Godmode hack is very easy to do. Just follow these steps:
- Right-Click the Desktop; (Right- Click on any free area of your Desktop)
- Go to New, then Folder, as shown below
- The newly-created Folder should look like something shown below:
- Now here is the hack, give the folder this exact name:
- As soon as you name the folder, Windows will remove the “Godmode” part of the name ; this indicates that the hack will work.
- Now click Enter or click the Desktop. To activate the name….
- You now have the Godmode hack on your Desktop. It should look something like this:
- Go ahead and explore Godmode…
Note: This hack should work in Windows 8, as well.
- How To Hack Windows to Shut Down (premiermicrosoft.com)
- How To Fix A Windows 7 Infinite Reboot Loop (makeuseof.com)