Difficulty: Easy Time: Little to None
Amazon Prime is an extra membership available to Amazon customers. It provides Amazon Instant Video Streaming, Free 2-day shipping, and other benefits. To cancel your membership, please follow these steps carefully.
- Please go to Amazon.com
- At the top right corner, click Hello. Sign in. Your Account. It looks something like this
- Scroll down, and click Manage Prime Membership, as shown below
- You will be prompted to Sign In. Go ahead and type email address and password
- You will now get your Membership Information. Feel free to review it. Below is a shot of what you will see… sensitive information has been blurred.
- Finally, click Cancel Membership, as shown below
- You will be taken to a Confirmation looking something like this…. simply just confirm that you want to cancel
- That’s it! You may still be Prime benefits until your membership cancels, but Amazon will not renew your Prime Membership. It is cancelled for good.
- How to Remove “Recently Watched” in Netflix (premiermicrosoft.wordpress.com)
- Surface vs iPad vs Kindle Fire (ireaderreview.com)