Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Hard Time: Considerable
Technorati is the world’s leading blog and website directory. There are several steps to submit your blog to their directory. Follow them carefully:
- Click on the Join link at the top right of the Technorati website
- Fill out information to sign up: Make sure all the info you fill is correct and up to date
- Now Click Join button
- If you are sent a confirmation link via email, be sure to click on that email to confirm your subscription.
- Click on your username at the top right of the page
- Scroll down until you see My claimed blogs”; Now Click on Claim button as shown below
- Now fill out your blog’s details. The most important part is your blog feed. Here’s how our site filled out the details. Make sure you add a valid blog feed url.
- Now fill out the categories and tags that best represent your site. Complete everything on the page. Now click Update Site Information
- You are all set. Now wait until Technorati sends you an email.
- Technorati will send you an email titled the following and looks just like this: This email contains your confirmation code
- Copy the Claim Token in the Email: Every token is unique to every user
- Go to your blog and write a new Post. Then paste the Claim Token in it. Be sure that the post has the claim token.
- If you get an email saying the following “Unfortunately, we have encountered a problem reading your site’s data.” Refresh or resync the feed for your blog.
- You should now get an email saying that Technorati has found your claim token. The email looks like this:
- Now, you are awaiting Technorati’s final review of your site: Finally you get this email saying that your claim is complete
- Finally, your site will be on Technorati. The final result will be a claimed listing on Technorati along with the ranks for each of categories that your site is influential.
Note: The Technorati website is property of Technorati, Inc. Screenshots of such do not indicate any ownership by Premier Microsoft or affiliation with Premier Microsoft.