Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little to None
In order to erase and reset a Zune HD, follow these steps.
Warning: This will erase all contents on your Zune HD player. To reset your Zune without deleting any of its contents, follow this tutorial.
- Hold the Power Button on your Zune HD for 30 seconds
- The Zune will now restart….
- BEFORE THE ZUNE WHITE LOGO APPEARS, quickly press and hold the Media Button and the Home Button.
- Your Zune will now show a graphic roughly as the following
- Connect your Zune to your PC
- The Zune software will start automatically
- A Required Update screen will flash, as shown below:
- Click Accept
- An Update in Progress screen will now show
- After a few minutes, you will get a Successful Update screen. Click Finish
- You have now successfully erased all Zune data, settings, and files… your device has been returned to factory settings and the latest update has been applied.
- Your device should now be functioning normally.
- Top 35 Tutorials and How-To for Blogger, Gamers, and Geeks(premiermicrosoft.wordpress.com)
- Will Microsoft’s new Windows Tablet be a Zune or an Xbox 360?(forbes.com)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Alpha the Movie Debuts on Zune (premiermicrosoft.wordpress.com)