This article is part of the How To’s: Tutorials and Answers
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little
In order to uninstall a program, follow these steps.
- Log in into your PC.
- Click Start
- Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, select the Category view, as shown.
- Select Uninstall a Program from the Programs category.
- In Uninstall or change a program window, select the unwanted Program.
- Right-click the unwanted program, and select the Uninstall option.
- Windows will prompt if you wish to uninstall this. Select Yes.
- Windows will now prepare to remove the program.
- Windows will now begin to configure ( uninstall) the program.