Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little
In order to add music to a PowerPoint Presentation, follow these steps
- Log in into your PC.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint
- Open your unfinished presentation.
- In the Ribbon, navigate to Insert and then to Audio, as shown below.
- PowerPoint will now allow you to chose an audio file. Select an .mp3 file from your Music Collection as shown below.
- PowerPoint will now insert the chosen audio file. PowerPoint will notify you.
- The audio has been inserted. The following player will appear in the presentation:
- In order to play the music automatically, select the player shown above; then, in Audio Tools, navigate to Playback, as shown below .
- Now select Automatically from the Start option.
- Now go to Animations- at the very end of that tab, go to the Start option and select With Previous.
- If you have several slides and would like to play music across slides, click the Audio Player; go to Audio Tools. Select Play Across Slides from the Start option.
- You have now successfully added the music file to your PowerPoint Presentation. Enjoy!