Difficulty: Easy Time: Little to None
What You Will Need:
In order to open a ZIP file, follow these steps.
Steps for Windows 7 users
- Log in into your Windows 7 PC.
- Locate the folder where the ZIP File resides. ( the ZIP File looks like a folder with a zipper, as shown below.)
- Select and open the ZIP File.
- Click Extract all Files in the upper left hand.
- Windows will now prompt for a Destination to Extract. To extract the files to the same folder, Click Extract. To extract to a different location, select a new location by Clicking Browse and then Extract.
- Your files have been extracted and opened into a regular folder. That regular file folder will have the same name as the ZIP File from which it was extracted.