Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Very Easy Time: Little to None
In order to edit glare out of pictures, follow these steps.
- Click on the Start Button
- Type “photo” and Hit Enter on the keyboard. This will launch Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- In Windows Live Photo Gallery, Select a picture from the available galleries.
- Double-Click the Picture.
- Navigate to the Right and select Adjust Exposure
- Adjust Shadows, and Highlights to a desirable level.
- After these adjustments, the picture should be glare-free.