Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little to None
In order enable cookies on your browser , follow these steps. Note: This how-to only applies to Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Internet Options
- In Internet Options, go to the Browsing History section and select Delete
- In Delete Browsing History dialog, select the checkbox for Cookies, as shown below.
- Navigate to the bottom right, and click Delete
- Wait until you get the following graphic:
- Your browser’s cookies have been deleted.
Windows, Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Zune are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Microsoft and the Microsoft group of companies in the U.S. and other countries.