Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little
In order to delete your Facebook account , follow these steps.
- Log in into your Facebook account
- Navigate to the top right and Click on the Down Arrow next Home. Click on Account settings
- In Account Settings, Click Security. This option is under General.
- Scroll through until you find the option that reads Deactivate your Account
- Click on Deactivate your Account.
- You will now see a prompt. It looks like this:
- Scroll down until you see Reasons for leaving(Required)
- Select a Reason. This is required in order to delete your account.
- Scroll down until you see Groups. Choose to close or leave your Groups as is.
- Scroll down until you see Pages. You have appoint an Administrator for the Pages that you will leave.
- Chose to Email opt out from future Facebook emails. Now Choose Confirm. Your Facebook account has been deleted.